Are you serious about starting a business?
Are you determined to be financially independent?
Do you want some help to find the right idea?
Here are Four Types of Ideas to Consider
- Digital products
- Physical products
Freelancing is work you do on an hourly, project or contract basis. It is usually an area that you know well.
- Art, graphic design, photography, video, web design, and editing.
- Writing, copywriting, content and social media marketing, proofreading and editing.
- Virtual assistant: writing and producing a weekly newsletter, social media management, assist in online course creation, video production, etc.
In freelancing work, you can market yourself through your own website, referrals, social media and ads.
Or, you can add your name to a job board like Upwork, or freelance service sites like Fiverr.
The quality of the work may not be as good or as profitable, but it can be reliable until you get established.
Quintessential has a broad list of freelance and consulting sites.
You can set-up a consulting practice in any field:
- IT and computer
- Food and hospitality
- Creative fields
Almost any knowledge or expertise you have, there will be someone who want to hire you. Consultants speed up the learning process and help eliminate costly mistakes because of their experience.
There are some sites where you can market your consulting services, LinkedIn is certainly one to use. LinkedIn groups are powerful in bringing in leads.
Successful consultant will want to have a website, network, speak at live events, write content for their own blog and to post in trade journals, and advertise.
A digital product like an e-course, video series, e-book, webinars and workbooks can be developed on a wide variety of topics.
To name just a hand full of the many possible ideas:
- Caring for your pets
- Art appreciation and technique
- Creative or business writing
- Learning a foreign language
- Natural healing
- Sewing and pattern making
- All types of exercise
- Building and repairing all kinds of things
- Cooking and cake decorating
- And many others
Published by CII © 2017